A couple weeks ago Ben and I decided that we were going to get married. We didn't want to tell many people until we had the ring. We told some people that we thought should know...like family. I had SUCH a hard time keeping my mouth shut! I saw Dawn Hollingsworth in Walmart and I just couldn't resist telling her. Then I saw Nancy Carver...she asked if I had a ring yet and I said no...I was having a hard time not telling her. After that I decided I needed to just stay home until I had a ring. Well we went and looked at rings and the plan was that I would tell Ben which ones I liked and he would have the final say and get it when I wasn't there. Well I found one that I really liked so we justgot it that night. The ring would be ready to pick up on Wednesday. We went to the mall and I waited in the Quilted Bear while Ben went to get the ring. He comes back to find me and tells me the ring won't be ready till Friday. I was crushed! Then I saw a box in his pocket. And me being me...didn't play dumb...he knew I saw it and was trying to convince me that it was something else. We drove down to the Jordan River Temple so we could see it and decide if that's really where we wanted to get married. We were sitting in front of the temple when Ben proposed to me. Now...I already knew he was going to propose...along with lots of other people. He never actually came out and said it, but he gave hints like crazy! He said he thought it was better that I already knew. I think he was kinda nervous...but it was cute!
Here are some pictures of my ring.
3 comments:
Ooh Ahh!!!
Thanks for including us in your plans! We are having fun huh!
So pretty. You two are cute together.
pretty! Hurray for love and marriage!!!
Post a Comment