The semester is more than half over and there are only five weeks left. I think I have hit a brick wall. I am having such a hard time motivating myself to do school work. This would be a lot easier if I actually had a class I had to go too. But instead, I just sit here staring at my text book, and staring at the computer. Maybe I'm sick of being on the computer all day with nothing to do but homework? Maybe I should start going to the library everyday to do school work. Maybe that will add some motivation cause I won't be able to leave until I'm done. The library workers would probably start thinking that I live there or something. I'm already there once a week. I think I might try that...starting next week. But than that means I still gotta find the motivation to finish all my assignments from this week. I feel like I have gotten nothing done at all. I know I've done homework, but with all the time that goes by and how little is done at the end of the day is starting to get a little discouraging. Maybe because it's just an endless cycle of working on it. I just gotta somehow get through the next five weeks and then I won't have to deal with the stress of school for about 3 1/2 months, and it will allow me to focus on other, more important things. Cause right now I could really care less about how proteins are made, or the Human Genome Project and the process of gene therapy.
3 comments:
Go drink lots of water to get your brain working. Take a quick shower. The after lunch, head to the library.
Oh but paint the kitchen foist.
just for the record... I believe in you! :)
I hate school too!!! I haven't been motivated for a while now...Get this my lowest grade is in my Marriage Prep class!
Post a Comment