Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Home Sweet Home

After three and a half weeks in the hospital I finally got to come home! It feels so good to be home! The doctors say that baby looks great. I am on light duty. The doctor doesn't want me constantly sitting but I can't do anything big like cleaning. I can cook light meals if I want too. Basicly I get to just be a couch potatoe and take it easy for the rest of the week. The doctor doesn't want the baby to come before monday but if he does he thinks I will still be able to deliver in Brigham because I have had the steroid shots for the baby's lungs. He said starting monday I can do whatever I want too and he would be ok with it if I went into labor on my own. He thinks we might have the baby before christmas but he will be here by the end of the year no matter what. Now he just needs to be a good boy and keep baking for at least the rest of the week.

3 comments:

Alaina Nelson said...

so glad you got to come home! I hope everything goes well and the little guy hangs on until Monday! Love you girl!

Doran & Jody said...

So glad you are home!
Yep, keep that baby in there until after, let's say....the 17th. That was after Monday so you can go shopping for a couple of days.

Oh and pack a bag this time.

Beckee said...

Glad that baby and you are safe!
Been on light duty with two kids it is great to not have to do those dishes and laundry!