Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas

Christmas Eve and Christmas were great this year. Ryan had a lot of fun opening all of his gifts. He wanted to play with his toys as soon as he opened them. He did a good job of helping mom and dad open our presents too. My dad and Karen came up on Friday and spent a little time here. The afternoon of Christmas Eve we went to Tiffany and Jason's house. We ate, exchanged gifts and played Tripoley, a game that Tiffany and Jason gave us. After we left their house we headed to Jody and Doran's. Christmas morning we woke up and opened presents and used our new gridle to make breakfast. We went to church with Ben's parents. After that we headed back to Jody and Doran's to exchange gifts, then we headed to Doug and Valene's to do the same thing there. Through all of the fun and excitment I only took ONE picture! I really wish I would have taken more.

Brayson climbed up on the couch with Ben while I was changing Ryan...Ryan decided he wanted to get up on the couch and sit on dads lap too.

1 comments:

Doran & Jody said...

Cute stinkers!
Did we take the tree pictures with my camera?