I have been so busy I haven't had the time to blog. I'm so far behind. We will see how many posts I will be able to do. Things have been super crazy with having two kids. I very rarely have any time to myself. Luckily Ryan still takes a nap (or he will sit in his room during nap time if he isn't tired). That means the boys are both down for a couple hours at the same time. Usually instead of being productive during this time, I try to take a nap too, otherwise I struggle to make it through the rest of the day. School has also started which makes life even crazier. Occasionally I can get a little work done during the day but most of it gets done once kids are in bed for the night. Life is crazy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Ben is finally done with school!! I can't even begin to tell you how nice it is to not have him doing homework every night, or not seeing him until almost 11 at night. Congratulations Ben! I am so proud of you and I love you so much!
0 comments:
Post a Comment